Monday, January 19, 2009

unorganized.

whoa!
i cant really say i have a lot of interesting things to talk about ....but i kinda wanna share the little that i do wanna say.
This week has been quite eventful so i was actually working hard on getting most of the things
i need to get ready before i start school again.
All this recent events in my life had definitely made an impact in the person that i am or want to become , its a matter of taking things either to make you better or worst; in my case....i choose for it to make me better.
It all takes time and effort to recuperate it takes mind and soul to be back in place and im so willing to work hard for that.

Since i have been home..relaxed and with not much worries i have been able to browse the internet calmly hoping to bump into the right inspiration and i did...
I have found videos, pictures,music....and here they are :




one of the best songs from the soundtrack of that movie
great song from beck.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Amelie...it will continue being one of the best movies in my world.So inspiring i love thiss.


this days ive been making stuff just at home...also i'm excited about the material i found to make more headbands (available at this upcoming art walk) i will upload some pictures later on.

today was so defining

i got an amazing proposal for work
hint hint...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My friend soon to be a dietitian got me as her patient for her final project

we'll see what happens

fingers crossed.

i know this was all random..hence the name of this entry.


pray for me thanks for reading my lame updates :)

3 comments: