Tuesday, January 13, 2009

gathered information.

so i have come to realize people like what the can't have and it might not even be news to you either but lately i have experienced it .... it made me wonder why would anyone break someones heart to begin with? just to try and mend it?
How often do we find ourselves giving second chances to people that would not give it to us, why do we believe in them?...or why do people feel they can come in and out of your life like if they deserved a place in it to begin with?...in the back of our minds we all have a bit of hope for everything.
its a good lesson we will all learn in good time. What do you think? i think all this questions are often in our heads and either you or me can figure them out....but like i said..all in good time no?

anyway....

i did want to share with you guys what i have been listening to lately
santogold

i heard it and heard it from various people...now i have it in my computer
great lyrics, good music ...check it out and lets dance!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4612168/Santogold_-_Santogold




school of seven Bells

Also another band i was surprised by not long ago even though they have been together since 2007 School of Seven Bells where Curtis from the secret machines(who i just found out my friend viana saw opening for Oasis in Monterrey) and this cute twins started touring with blonde redhead and finally released an album this past year which im into at the moment and you should check it out too.

last but not least...

awesome sale going on at Target i found this cute little black dresses for 8.99 and 10.99 its worth taking a quick trip to this store :)

trust me i am a bargain shopper if this wasn't a good sale..i wouldn't mention it!


so there you have it a piece of my mind, some of my thoughts and my most recent updates on music and clothes i hope this gives you enough things to keep yourself entertained and have an awesome week!

comments? ...you know what to do ♥

1 comment:

  1. omg I've been hearing so much about santogold too. She's really good but I still need warm up to her a bit. She reminds me of M.I.A.

    Your blog is cute! Lets be blogger friends heehee.

    ReplyDelete