Tuesday, December 29, 2009

holiday wishes!

The road trip, Time off , Great Food, Good company and The relaxing time are only a few things that can describe my Holiday break.
I totally forgot to take a camera but my new iphone always saves the day!




This house is my favorite spot on earth.




the christmas lights in that town were amazing!


jack was very patient on the road trip, he just fell asleep






the first gift i received was my wooden Breakfast at tifanny's wall art!




that was only the start of my christmas wishes starting to become true!



the Beatles collectors glass cups for my apartment !


my Urban Outfitters pick of the month you can imagine how thrilled i was


Hello kitty Build a bear ! With anniversary Dress because my boyfriend knows i will NEVER grow up :)



Some more wall art for my apartment from Audrey cuz i cant get enough of her lately.




Last but not least a cover for my iphone! yeah i was as shocked! this is like my dream phone case!!


Well it was great to be home and come back to find all this waitting for me at my apartment. I can now officially say my boyfriend spoils me too much!

Hope santa brought you all everything you wished for along with health and tons of happiness! :D




1 comment:

  1. ummm you could have said that a long time ago, chiflada! :P

    xoxoxo hugs & kittens, Crissy

    ReplyDelete