Monday, March 30, 2009

sashimi.

The weekend started with an envelope i got from the contest that in case you didn't know ..i won (forever ago) and barely got my prize...

to tell you the truth i was expecting tickets or something indescribable...however what i got was way more than i could have asked for!

i got the new album from JUAN SON he is the ex vocalist of the band PORTER that didn't stick around for long but none the less..one of my favorite Mexican bands.
Now Juan Carlos or JUAN SON decided to go solo and I was really looking forward to get this album and it was so amazing to get it on the mail and signed by him :)

To me.. one of the best young artist in the "indie" scene in Mexico,extremely creative and has great lyrics.
he always directs his own videos aswell which makes him double talented!

for those of you who dont know who im talking about this is the new music video of the new album Mermaid Sashimi that i HIGHLY recommend.






I spent most of my weekend talking about nonsense with my mother, i indeed drank a lot of tea and had some quality time with old friends.

and today...all i have to say is ..

i'm hanging on.

3 comments:

  1. : ] congrats on the win and the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the one that introduced me to Porter, I haven't really been keeping up with the music but I'm saddened to hear he left the band : [ I really enjoyed they're music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh did I?? awesome! yeah they are not together anymore but this guy did most for that band...so really we didnt lose much we stil have him!

    ReplyDelete